Complete Online Professional Indemnity Insurance
Get covered today and save!
When you purchase your professional indemnity (PI) and public liability (PL) insurance from us, you are getting much more than just insurance for professional indemnity. Buy online and you get the efficient high-end service you deserve, and the level of coverage you need. Our aim is to combine impeccable professionalism with the convenience and clarity that busy clients demand.
- An instant professional indemnity insurance quote
- Immediate cover and access to all your documentation
- Experienced underwriters to talk to
- An in-house legal team to assist in the event of a claim
Our insurance policies are backed by Lloyd's of London (Lloyd's). The name Lloyd's is synonymous with insurance. It is the world's leading specialist insurance market, bringing together an outstanding concentration of underwriting expertise and talent. Around 80 syndicates underwrite insurance at Lloyd's, covering all classes of business.
Unlike other providers that allow you to get a professional indemnity online insurance quote, we have an in-house legal team. This genuinely makes our claims service both unique and market leading. Spend less time on paperwork and more time doing what you do best. There when you need us most.
A comprehensive policy is only part of the picture when it comes to PI. An insurance quote should be backed by practical support from experts who can interpret, translate and action the policy.
Having an experienced in-house legal team at your disposal when you need them most is equally, if not more important. You'll be supported whenever your practice is challenged, leaving you free to concentrate on more important matters.
- Reduce defence costs, lower claims costs equal lower premiums
- Ensure you have direct and regular contact with your claims manager
- Discuss your matter honestly, in plain English
- Achieve a quicker resolution
- Deliver a faster settlement
We have our own Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) and we are regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority (APRA).